- I wish I could fix the dents on my car from the last hail storm...
- Auto Dent Company can fix them and make your car look brand new.
- Well, I don't have money to get it fixed.
- Don't worry about it. Auto Dent Company will assist you with your hail claim and your insurance company will cover the cost of repairs.
- I don't have money for the deductibles though.
- No problem, Auto Dent Company has a "zero out of pocket" goal, so we waive your deductibles. It's FREE!
- It's cool, but I'm afraid this hail claim will raise my rates.
- Hail claim won't raise rates because a hail storm is considered an act of god.
- OK, but if I drop my car, I won't have any mean of transportation.
- Don't worry, if your insurance company does not provide you a rental car, Auto Dent Company will provide you a free one. We also offer a Pick Up & Delivery service.
- Awesome, I will tell some of my friends about this opportunity. It sounds great!
- Good idea! We have a referral program. We will give you $150 if you refer Auto Dent Company to a hail damaged car owner.
-Thank you Mother Theres... I mean Auto Dent Company. You made my day!
-You're welcome! We're looking forward to seeing you at the shop!
Visit 1617 Iron Street, North Kansas City, MO 6411
Call 1. 913.439.06.07 or 1.800.379.9418
Visit Autodentcompany.com to get a free quote
A dinner in a cool restaurant, a Spa, a round-trip DFW-Las Vegas... just a couple of ideas about what you can do with $150. This weekorganizes a car meme contest! If you win, you get $150!
All you need to do to win the prize is to follow these steps:
Step 1: Like "Auto Dent Company" Facebook page
Step 2: Join the Facebook group DFW car tips https://www.facebook.com/groups/1062934563804871/
Step 3: Post a funny car meme in the group
Step 4: Get the most "Likes"
The competition ends this Sunday November 6th at 11PM.
Another Day at Auto Dent Company
Jennifer came to see us at Auto Dent Company to get her car fixed. She had a white 2013 Volkswagen Jetta that she was really proud of. The only issue was that her car was damaged by a golf ball size hail storm that occurred in Fort Worth, Texas. Jennifer was about to be married and she wanted her car to be dent-free for that special event.
We Took Care of Her Car
We evaluated the damages and reassured her that these were fixable damages. Paintless dent repair is actually an elaborate technique requiring certain skills and tools to apply the right amount of pressure to the dent in order to restore the car’s original condition. Some damages do not qualify for the use of this technique. In fact, one of the advantages of this method is that the factory finished paint is not altered by the repair. So we called State Farm, her insurance company, and handled the hail claim. Jennifer left the Haltom City’s shop with a free rental car offered by the company for the duration of the repairs.
One Dent Drove a Technician Crazy
The technicians began to work on her car to get it ready for the wedding. Since they are experienced, most dents are usually fixed on autopilot, meaning that they already know the tools that they’re going to use, the angling and the amount of pressure that they will need. However, one dent was at a tricky location. It was right at the edge of the car’s hood. After wrestling about two hours with the dent, he finally found a way to fix it and screamed “Done!” Sweating, but relieved, he got a well-deserved round of applause from the other technicians, plus a water bottle.
Three days later, Jennifer came and picked up her car and was extremely satisfied with the result. She couldn’t stop caressing the flawless bodywork of her car. The car was officially ready for the wedding. The best part is that since hail damage is considered an “Act of God”, she didn’t spend a penny because everything was covered by her insurance. Moreover, she earned $100 because she referred the company to one of her friends. Today was a good day at Auto Dent Company.
And you? What is your story? Visit Auto Dent Company.